A financial plan is a required element of the TAMP. How well the financial plan is integrated with other elements of the TAMP can provide an indication of an agency’s
A financial plan is a required element of the TAMP. How well the financial plan is integrated with other elements of the TAMP can provide an indication of an agency’s TAM maturity. Financial planning advanced between the 2018 and 2019 TAMPs and more progress is anticipated in the next rounds. Resources have been developed through FHWA and TRB to support financial plans – and more resources are currently under development. This webinar will share some of the advancements in financial planning at transportation agencies and highlight new and upcoming resources to assist agencies in improving their TAM financial plans. Register today for the 48th installment in the FHWA/AASHTO TAM Webinar series: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4871122795598006539.
- Topic Overview – William Johnson
- NCHRP Report 898 A Guide to Developing Financial Plans and Performance Measures for Transportation Asset Management and NCHRP 23-06 Developing an AASHTO Guide to System-Level Asset Valuation in Support of Transportation Asset Management Decision Making – Bill Robert, Spy Pond Partners, LLC
- Iowa DOT Asset Valuation – Matt Haubrich, Iowa DOT
- South Carolina DOT TAMP Financial Plan – Brent Rewis, South Carolina DOT
- Kansas DOT TAMP Financial Plan – David Schwartz, Kansas DOT
(Wednesday) 14:00 - 15:30