TRB Webinar: Collaborating to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
This event occured on 2022-05-19.
In this webinar, State DOTs can learn about the methods and tools available for reducing transportation GHG emissions. Presenters will share and describe data sources and tools for assessing state transportation emissions, evaluating GHG reduction opportunities, and developing implementation plans. They will also provide access to self-assessment rubrics, and they will facilitate discussion on the ways to partner with external groups and agencies.
This webinar is sponsored by the TRB Standing Technical Committee on Air Quality and Greenhouse Gas Mitigation.
- Overview of the guide: Chris Porter, Cambridge Systematics
- Greenhouse gas reduction strategies, assessment tools, and impacts
- Systems-level strategies and tools: Chris Porter, Cambridge Systematics
- Construction, maintenance, and administration strategies and tools: Josh Proudfoot, Good Company
- Institutional approaches to addressing GHG emissions: Gary McVoy, McVoy Associates, LLC
- Question and answer session: John Zamurs, Zamurs and Associates, LLC