Electric Vehicle Myths
This article, published by the Environmental Protection Agency, answers questions surrounding six common myths about electric vehicles. It provides straightforward answers and offers up additional resources for further investigation. The six myths are:
- Myth #1: Electric vehicles are worse for the climate than gasoline cars because of the power plant emissions.
- Myth #2: Electric vehicles don’t have enough range to handle daily travel demands.
- Myth #3: Electric vehicles only come as sedans.
- Myth #4: There is nowhere to charge.
- Myth #5: Electric vehicles are worse for the climate than gasoline cars because of battery manufacturing.
- Myth #6: Electric vehicles are not as safe as comparable gasoline vehicles.
Resource Types: Article