Who: AASHTO Subcommittee on Asset Management and TRB Asset Management Committee (AJE30).
What: Transportation Asset Management Summer 2020 Mega Meeting.
When: July 13-15, 2020. 11:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 4:00pm Eastern each day.
Where: Register for each session on this page.
Why: With the COVID-19 pandemic, TRB’s 13th National TAM Conference has been postponed until August, 2021.
DescriptionThis session will focus on the following:
- How are TAMP Financial Plans investments changing?
- What are the impacts to project portfolios/performance outcomes?
- Anticipating performance target setting changes?
- How has your agency leverage TAM to manage the decline?
- Do you see your TAMP changing?
- How is your agency managing the uncertainty of funding going forward
- 11:00am to 11:30am: Welcome and Introduction
- 11:30am to 1:00pm Breakout Sessions focused on the following:
- State DOT
- 2:00pm to 2:45pm Welcome and Introduction
- 2:45pm to 3:15pm Overview of Federal Legislation Related to TAM
- 3:15pm to 4:00pm Discussion
- Moderator: Neil Pedersen, TRB
- State DOT
- Greg Slater, MD
- Julie Lorenz, KS
- Carlos Braceras, UT
- Leslie Richards, SEPTA
- Paul Wiedefeld, WMATA
- Therese McMillan, Bay Area Metro